The Pet Machine HM410 is the Austin Air cleaner made for pet owners. It uses the same filter as the standard HealthMate, but the carbon has a unique proprietary blend specifically designed to target pet odors. Combined with True HEPA filtration for trapping pet hair, dander, dust, pollen and other airborne allergens, the Pet Machine is a great air purifier for pet owners - especially those with allergies.
360° 4-Stage Filtering System:
The Austin Air 360° design draws air into all sides of the air purifier, passing it first through an outer pre-filter and then a main filter that combines three additional stages of filtration:
STAGE 1: Large Particle Permafilt Pre-Filter (wraps around main filter)
Cleanable re-usable prefilter traps large particles easily seen by the naked eye (dust, hair, lint, pet dander, etc) while prolonging the life of the main filter. Easy to maintain - simply vacuum clean monthly from the outside of the unit.
STAGE 2: Medium Particle Pre-Filter
Removes additional small to medium sized particles (mold spores, pollen).
STAGE 3: 15 lbs Proprietary Carbon / Zeolite Blend
Activated granular carbon/zeolite blend is specifically designed to target odors caused by pets.
STAGE 4: 60 sq ft Certified True HEPA filter media
This final filtration stage contains 60 sq ft of medical-grade True HEPA pleated filter material. Traps up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns that pass through the filter.
- Room Size: Up to 750 square feet
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 14.5" D x 23" H.
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: 3.
- Fan Rating: Speed 1 - 75 CFM, Speed 2 - 200 CFM, Speed 3 - 400 CFM.
- Decibel Levels: Speed 1 - 39.8 dB, Speed 2 - 55 dB, Speed 3 - 64.5 dB.
- Energy Consumption: Speed 1 - 56 Watts, Speed 2 - 83 Watts, Speed 3 - 132 Watts.
- Power: 120 V / 60 Hz; 1.2 Amps, 135 Watts.
- Easy Operation - Just plug it in and turn it on! Simple manual knob control gives you a choice of 3 fan speeds.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for cleaner air anywhere you need it.
- No costly 3-month pre-filter replacements - simply vacuum clean the pre-filter from the outside of the unit once per month.
- Steel housing with a selection of powder-coated paint colors.
- Five Year Mechanical Warranty: The Pet Machine HM410 is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for five years from the date of purchase.
- Five Year Pro-Rated Filter Warranty: The Austin Air filter can last up to 5 years, but you may need to change the filter more frequently depending on usage and environmental conditions. With continuous 24/7 use, average filter life expectancy is about 2-3 years (the carbon will get fully saturated before the HEPA filter). Therefore, Austin Air offers a pro-rated filter warranty with discounted pricing available should you need to replace your filter before five years.
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: