Airpura C600 Air Purifier - Maximum Chemical Removal
Manufacturer Part # C600-CREAM Our Item # IA3944
The Airpura C600 forgoes the True HEPA Filter entirely, for a total focus on maximum removal or airborne chemicals and gases using an extra-large 26 lbs 3" deep activated carbon filter.
The Airpura C600 Advanced Filter System
The Airpura C600 features 3 filters which allow for maximum chemical and gas removal:
Outer pre-filter traps large particles you can easily see such as dust, hair, lint, and pet dander. The pre-filter can be easily vacuumed clean from the outside of the unit, and prolongs the life of the main filter. Replace once per year.
26 lbs, 3" Deep Carbon Filter:
Extra-large activated carbon filter contains 26 lbs of 3" deep carbon for heavy duty chemical and gas removal. Lasts up to 2 years.
- HEPA-Barrier post filter: Traps carbon dust and other airborne particles after the carbon bed. Lasts up to 2 years.
- Room Size: Up to 1,125 square feet
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Variable
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows C600 to clean large rooms.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]:
Airpura C600 Owner's Manual
Airpura C600 Specifications Brochure