Airpura T600 Air Purifier - Tobacco Smoke Removal
Manufacturer Part # T600-BLACK Our Item # IA2844
The Airpura T600 is specially designed to reduce airborne tobacco smoke. It uses a unique Tar Barrier pre-filter combined with a extra-large 26 lbs 3" deep carbon bed to adsorb the 4000 chemicals, tars and gases found in tobacco smoke.
Tobacco smoke contains over 4000 harmful chemicals and gases, including benzene, toulene, formaldehyde, and at least 60 carcinogens. The 26 lbs 3" deep carbon bed adsorbs these chemicals. Tar emitted from smoking cigars and cigarettes also contributes to the transmission of the harmful effects of tobacco smoke. The TarBarrier filter traps these tars much like a cigarette filter, and removes them from the air stream. Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) is recognized as a serious health hazard for non-smokers as well as smokers, and the AirPura T600 will reduce the harmful effects of ETS. The Airpura T600 is an excellent choice for dedicated smoking areas, restaurants, public spaces, homes, bars and waiting rooms.
The Airpura T600 Advanced Filter System
The Airpura T600 features 3 filters which allow for tobacco smoke reduction:
Outer pre-filter traps tobacco tars and acts like a cigarette filter. Typically changed every 6 to 12 months in residential environments, or every 4 weeks in public areas such as bars, restaurants, or dedicated smoking areas.
26 lbs, 3" Deep Carbon Filter:
Extra-large carbon filter contains 26 lbs of 3" deep carbon. Ensures effective adsorption of the 4000 chemicals in tobacco smoke. Typically replaced every 12 to 18 months in residential environments, or every 3 months when used in public areas.
- HEPA-Barrier post filter: Traps carbon dust and other airborne particles after the carbon bed. Lasts up to 2 years.
- Room Size: Up to 1,125 square feet
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Variable
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows T600 to clean large rooms.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]:
Airpura T600 Owner's Manual
Airpura T600 Specifications Brochure