The Whirlpool APR25530L Whispure 255 Air Purifier, ideal for rooms up to 307 square feet (17' x 18'), features a True HEPA filter for the ultimate level of filtration against airborne allergens. Packed with great features including an air quality sensor and convenient remote control, the Whirlpool APR25530L can automatically adjust fan speed based on the air quality level in the room. A carbon pre-filter captures common household odors, and the electronic filter indicator lets you know exactly when to replace the filters.
99.97% True HEPA Filter: Replaceable True HEPA Filter 1183051K (included, replace once per year) captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Also helps to reduce airborne germs such as mold spores, bacteria, and fungi.
Odor Reducing Prefilter: Replaceable Carbon Pre-Filter 8171433K (included, replace every 3 months for maximum odor reducing performance) captures large particles such as dust, lint and hair. The activated carbon prefilter also deodorizes the air and reduces common household odors.
- Recommended for a medium 17' x 18' room (307 sq ft), 4.8 air changes per hour.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) certified rating (307 sq ft): 191 Smoke, 198 Dust, 214 Pollen.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Power: 80 Watts, 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 0.7 Amps
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level: 40 to 49 db(A)
- Air Inlet: Front
- Air Outlet: Top
- Color: Off White
- Dimensions: 14" W x 10.3" D x 22.5" H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of microscopic airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Captures mold spores, smoke, pollens, pet dander and other allergens
- Ozone-free with no harmful ionizer or ozone generators
- Odor Reducing Prefilter reduces common household odors with activated carbon
- Easy tap soft-touch electronic controls with large LCD display
- Full-featured remote control also includes built in LCD display
- VOC-SENSE air sensor detects volatile organic compounds
- Dust Particle Detection sensor detects smoke, dust and pollen
- Automatic mode can be used to set fan to optimum speed based on air quality
- Filter life monitors indicate when to replace filters
- Three fan speeds plus sleep mode
- Timer can be set for up to 18 hours
- Can be placed against a wall
- Convenient built-in carrying handle
- Built-in power cord storage
- Energy Star Qualified
- 5 year limited warranty
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: