IQAir Air Purifiers: HealthPro, HealthPro Plus, HealthPro Compact.
Replace approximately every 4 years
Based on average daily usage of 10 hours on speed 3. Actual filter life varies depending on usage and environmental conditions
We only sell Genuine IQAir Replacement Filters
Large Filter and Advanced Hospital-Grade Particle Filtration:
IQAir's IQAir uses commercial size filters that are able to collect more pollutants and last longer than ordinary HEPA filters. HyperHEPA filtration is also tested and certified to filter dust particles down to 0.003 microns (the world's smallest particle) with a guaranteed minimum efficiency of over 99.5%. This is 100 times better than what can be achieved by ordinary HEPA technology. HyperHEPA filtration technology is the safest, healthiest and most effective way to clean the air, with no ozone, no ions, no UV, no chemicals or any other unhealthy byproducts. IQAir is the world's only manufacturer to supply independently type-tested HEPA filter elements in their air cleaner. IQAir is also the number one choice of air purifiers used in hundreds of hospitals worldwide.
HyperHEPA Filter H12/H13 (L) Specifications:
- Cleanroom-grade high-efficiency particulate arresting filter for control of very fine particles such as allergens, bacteria, and viruses.
- Media: Non-woven glass microfiber, medical-grade HyperHEPA® filter, non-offgasing separators.
- Surface area: 53 sq ft
- Efficiency: > 99.97% at > 0.3 microns (EN1822 class H12/H13)
- Dimensions: 13" W x 13" D x 4.75" H
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
- Filter #: F3
- Model #: 102141400 (102-14-14-00)
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: