The IQAir HealthPro New Edition offers the same high level HyperHEPA particle filtration as the HealthPro Plus New Edition, but does not include the V5-Cell Gas & Odor Filter for gases, odors, and chemicals. It is ideal for allergy sufferers, and is effective in rooms up to 1,240 sq ft; as a bonus, you can always upgrade to the HealthPro Plus New Edition at any time by simply adding the V5-Cell Gas & Odor Filter. This makes the HealthPro New Edition the ideal choice for allergy sufferers and other health-conscious individuals that need ultra high-efficiency particle removal with the option of later adding gas and odor removal.
- This air cleaner is safety tested and approved for the voltage requirements in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- This air cleaner will be damaged if plugged into a 220-240V outlet.
- The use of a transformer or adaptor will not prevent the risk of damage.
- This product has no warranty coverage when used outside North America.
HyperHEPA Filter for Advanced Hospital-Grade Particle Filtration:
IQAir's HyperHEPA filter traps dust particles down to 0.003 microns (the world's smallest particle) with a guaranteed minimum efficiency of over 99.5%. This is 100 times better than what can be achieved by ordinary HEPA technology. The Hyper-HEPA filter eliminates bacteria, viruses and combustion particles from automobiles and smoke through a nano-fiber structure, which is the safest, healthiest and most effective way to clean the air. No ozone, no ions, no UV, no chemicals or any other unhealthy byproducts.
Spare compartment for upgrade to V5-Cell:
This module allows you to add the advanced gas and odor filter (V5-Cell) featured in the HealthPro Plus whenever you want, to easily upgrade the unit from a HealthPro to a HealthPro Plus.
PreMax Pre-Filter for Micro-Particle Filtration:
While most air purifiers use small prefilters with particle efficiencies well below 20%, the large IQAir PreMax prefilter typically retains over 90% of coarse and fine dust, making it the most efficient pre-filter of any household air purifier. This also allows the Hyper-HEPA filter to last up to 5 times longer than similar filters in ordinary air purifiers.
100% Sealed Filtration:
Many residential air purifiers use HEPA filters that claim a 99.97% efficiency rating for filtering particulates 0.3 microns or larger. However, poor seals, system leakage, and inferior construction can greatly reduce the overall efficiency of these units. The HealthPro has a 100% completely sealed system throughout, which means advanced testing equipment can find absolutely no particles escaping the advanced HyperHEPA system.
With its large fan motor, the HealthPro produces more clean air with less noise than conventional air purifiers. Unlike most air purifiers, which have the fan motor located after all filter stages, the HealthPro has the fan in the center, in-between its noise absorbing filters. In addition, the unique double-walled housing design reduces sound transmission. Eight rubber suspension pads isolate the fan motor and ensure that vibration is not transmitted to the housing. (Note: V5-Cell Filter not included with HealthPro model).
Red Label Fan:
All IQAir Air Purifiers now ship with the new and improved "Red Label" fan, which features a revolutionary 7-blade design. The increased size and aerodynamic shape of the fan blades delivers a performance boost with increased energy efficiency, air delivery and quieter operation.
No Air Drafts:
The HealthPro is designed to avoid annoying and noisy air drafts. The 320° EvenFlow Diffuser deflects sounds back into the system while evenly returning low turbulence, low velocity clean air to your room. The results are impressive - the IQAir HealthPro is suitable for even the most noise sensitive environments and is virtually inaudible at the lowest fan speed setting.
Low Energy Consumption:
Though extremely powerful, the HealthPro is also very energy efficient. Using one of the most efficient fans in the industry ensures that your HealthPro costs only pennies per day to use.
EN 1822 Tested & Certified:
Released in the year 2000, EN 1822 is the world's most advanced and stringent air filter standard for HEPA filters. IQAir's HyperHEPA filter elements are currently the world's first filters in an air cleaner to have been type-tested inside the IQAir housing by an independent filter testing laboratory (Filtech Laboratories, Switzerland). Many hospitals and high-tech manufacturers, such as Intel, already require their filter suppliers to supply them with EN 1822 certification.
In an industry where most air purifiers don't actually meet their manufacturers' claims, IQAir tests and certifies each and every HealthPro for particle filtration efficiency, filter leakage and air delivery. Your Medical-Grade HealthPro will arrive to you with a hand-signed certificate of performance so that you know the exact efficiency of your air cleaner (99.5% or better). That means every HealthPro has to filter out 99.5% of the pollutants in the air in order to arrive at your home.
IQAir air purifiers are precision engineered and built in Switzerland to exacting standards. The factory uses only the finest components, and (much like a fine Swiss watch) great attention to detail is given to each system built.
The original first purchaser of a genuine IQAir HealthPro may convert the one-year limited warranty that came with the product to a 10-Year Limited Warranty for residential use (two years for commercial use) by completing, within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, the IQAir online Limited Warranty application process at http://www.iqair.com/warranty or by sending in the completed mail-in warranty application card.
Advanced Electronic Control Panel:
- Intelligent Filter Life Monitor: Ordinary air purifiers make you guess when to replace filters, or use a preset timer. The HealthPro intelligent filter life monitor takes actual use, speed settings and air quality conditions into account. This ensures maximum filter yield and performance. Color-coded LEDs also alert you when it's time to replace filters.
- Six Fan Speed Settings: Most air purifiers provide only two or three fan settings. You have to run the unit either on a quiet but ineffective fan speed, or choose a more powerful, but noisy speed. The HealthPro gives you the choice of up to six fan speeds, allowing you to select the ideal performance-to-sound ratio.
- Integrated Timer: Program the HealthPro to run automatically based on your lifestyle. Set the unit to run during office hours, or program it in your bedroom to go on after you have reached deep slumber.
- Remote Control: A sleek remote control is included to allow easy remote operation of the air purifier. Easily turn the unit on and off, select the fan speed and activate the timer from as far as 30 feet away.
The IQAir HealthPro New Edition comes complete with:
- Set of 2 Filters (1 PreMax, 1 HyperHEPA)
- Remote Control (battery included)
- Set of 4 Casters
- Owners Manual
- 10 foot Power Cord
- Certificate of Guaranteed Performance
Premax Prefilter (F1):
Large capacity pre-filter for control of coarse and fine dust particles. Wet laid nonwoven glass microfiber, mini-pleated. Surface area: 25 sq ft. Efficiency: >99% efficient at 5 μm
Average life: approx. 18 months (based on average daily usage of 10h on speed 3)*
HyperHEPA Filter (F3):
Cleanroom-grade high-efficiency particulate arresting filter for control of very fine particles such as allergens, bacteria, and viruses. Wet laid glass microfiber, mini-pleated with solvent-free separators. Surface area: 40 sq ft. Classification (EN1822): Class H13 at 0-112 cfm, MPPS efficiency: 99.95% @ 0.22 μm; Class H12 at 112-280 cfm, MPPS efficiency: 99.5% @ 0.16 μm
Average life: approx. 4 years (based on average daily usage of 10h on speed 3)*
* filter life can vary based on actual usage and pollution levels.
Technical Information and Specifications:
- Room Size: Up to 1,240 square feet
- Dimensions: 15" W x 16" D x 28" H (30-1/4" H w/casters installed)
- Weight (including filters): 29 lbs
- Maximum Air Delivery*: 330 cfm
- Air Delivery for all 6 fan speeds: 40, 75, 140, 180, 220, 330 cfm
- Sound Pressure/Power Level for all 6 fan speeds: 25/35, 36/46, 44/54, 50/60, 54/64, 59/69 dB(A)
- Power: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz; 215 W
- Energy Consumption for all 6 fan speeds: 27, 53, 92, 121, 154, 215 Watt; Standby: <1 Watt
- Fan Motor: 700 cfm, 2750 rpm, centrifugal, backward curved, UL/CSA registered
- Control Panel: 4-key touch pad with 32 character LCD display
- Air intake: dual arches at base of unit
- Air outlet: 320° EvenFlow diffuser
- Color: Light grey/white
- Housing Material: non-offgasing, impact-resistant, UV-stabilized ABS
- Model #: 1BA-UA0-CGU
* per fan speed measured at 120V, 60Hz / tolerance: ± 10% (± 6 cfm); noise level tolerance: ± 3 dB(A).
IQAir Informational Videos:
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: