Enjoy controlled clean air ventilation
An IQAir air purifier system combined with an InFlow W125 can be installed to draw outdoor air into an indoor environment. In this setup, an IQAir serves as a ventilation system, bringing in oxygen-rich outdoor air and a filtration system, which removes undesirable outdoor pollutants such as pollen, mold spores, dust and exhaust soot. As a result, fresh and filtered outside air comes into the room.
Create clean positive pressure areas
An IQAir air purifier system combined with an InFlow W125, which draws air into a room will in most cases allow the creation of a positive pressure. This positive pressure helps to clean the air in a room by constantly flushing out air pollutants and by preventing outside pollutants from entering the room.
- Protection of allergy sufferers from pollen exposure in their home
- Protection of patients from microbiological exposure (e.g. aspergillus) in a hospital
- Creation of clean research or manufacturing areas (controlled environments)
- Protection of plant control rooms from corrosive contaminants
- Creation of a clean zone within a home or office which helps to prevent outdoor pollution from nature, factories, traffic, agriculture to enter.
- diluting polluted air with clean air
- flushing out air pollutants
- reducing influx of new outside pollutants due to a build-up of positive pressure
- by increasing oxygen content in indoor air (when outdoor air is being drawn in)
The InFlow W125 kit can be easily added to any IQAir air purifier unit in a matter of minutes. As regards the building, the only modification required is a 5 inch hole in a window, wall or door which allows you to connect the InFlow W125 aluminum duct.
The duct may be freely flexed to allow control over the desired vent location. It is expandable in length, from 10å¡ in its original compressed state, to 39å¡ when fully extended.
Compatible with all IQAir air purifier filtration devices. Not compatible with the accessories PF40, VMF, VM FlexVac, VM InFlow and FlexVac.