IQAir Atem Car Air Purifier.
Replace approximately every 12 months
Based on average daily usage of 3 hours on default speed 3. Actual filter life varies depending on usage and environmental conditions.
We only sell Genuine IQAir Replacement Filters
The Atem Car's HyperHEPA Plus filter uses a combination of fiber and activated carbon media for particle, gas, odor, and VOC chemical removal. The filter removes up to 99% of particles as small as 0.003 microns, including ultra-fine PM2.5 particles. It also removes diesel soot and other common traffic pollutants like sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, and benzene.
Atem HyperHEPA Plus Filter Specifications:
- Media: combination of particle filter (pleated HEPA) and gas phase media (activated carbon)
- Particle Efficiency: ≥ 99%
- Surface area: 2.4 ft2 (0.23 m2)
- Average filter life: approx. 1 year (based on average daily usage of 3 hours on default speed 3)
- Filter weight: 0.60 lbs
- Approximate dimensions: 10" Diameter, 2.5" Depth
- Designed in Switzerland, Made in Germany
- IQAir Part # 250 20 00 14
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: