The Hunter 408841 EcoSilver True HEPA UVC Tower Air Purifier features a sleek modern design with a small footprint that will fit anywhere in your home or office. Using a 5-Stage filtration process, it removes particles, pathogens, and chemicals from your air with a combination of UVC germicidal technology and cleanable, reusable filters.
Equipped with a UVC germicidal lamp, the Hunter 408841 EcoSilver True HEPA UVC Tower Air Purifier can reduce pathogens such as mold spores, bacteria, and viruses from the air. Plus, its Photocatalytic Oxidizer lowers the amount of chemicals and VOCs in the air while converting ozone to oxygen in the process, to help provide cleaner air.
- True HEPA filter (included) removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, effectively filtering out dust, pet dander, tobacco smoke, pollen, and fabric fibers. Replace once per year.
- EcoSilver prefilter (included) inhibits microbial growth in filter material, helping prevent bacteria, mold spores, and viruses from multiplying. Replace every 3 months.
- UVC germicidal lamp (included) reduces the presence of pathogens in air are exposed to the UVC germicidal light as it passes through the unit. Separate on/off button with blue indicator light for UVC bulb. Replace bulb once per year.
- Photocatalytic Oxidation reduces the amount of VOCs in the air that pass through the unit caused by household cleaners and products.
- Oxygenating Catalyst helps reduce the presence of ozone, converting it to oxygen, producing cleaner air.
- 3-speed dial control.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Room Size: up to 186 sq ft
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Dimensions: 10-3/4" W x 9-1/2" D x 25-1/2" H
- Weight: 11 lbs
- CADR: 120 Smoke 105 Dust 115 Pollen
- Color: Black
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: