The Honeywell HPA104 True HEPA Air Purifier, ideal for rooms up to 155 square feet (12' x 13'), features a True HEPA Allergen Remover filter for the ultimate level of filtration against airborne allergens in a small room. A carbon pre-filter captures common household odors, and the electronic filter indicator lets you know exactly when to replace the filters.
True HEPA Filter: Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter. Also helps to reduce airborne germs such as mold spores, bacteria, and fungi.
Odor Reducing Prefilter: In addition to capturing large particles such as dust, lint, and hair, the activated carbon prefilter also deodorizes the air and reduces common household odors.
- Recommended for a small-medium 12' x 13' room (155 sq ft), 5 air changes per hour
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) certified rating (155 sq ft): 100 Smoke, 106 Dust, 100 Pollen.
- Fan Speeds: 4
- Energy Star Rated
- Dimensions: 9" W x 13.5" D x 14" H
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Color: White
- 99.97% True HEPA Filter captures microscopic airborne particles (included)
- Odor Reducing Prefilter (included) reduces common household odors with activated carbon
- Circulates room air 5 times per hour
- Advanced "Easy Tap" Electronic Controls respond to the touch of your finger
- Electronic Filter Indicators eliminates the guess work - tells you when to change your filters
- Dimmable control panel - select Bright, Dim, or Off for night-time use
- 2, 4, and 8 hour shut-off timer
- Uses 1 HEPA Filter (R) and 1 Carbon Pre-Filter (A)
- 5 year limited warranty
- Replacement HEPA Filter (Type R) HRF-R1 (included, replace once per year)
- Carbon Pre-Filter (Type A) HRF-AP1 (included, replace every 3 months for maximum effectiveness and odor reducing performance)
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: