The Honeywell QuietCare Advantage:
True HEPA Filter: Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter
- Sound reducing insulation
- Specially designed fan blade and air intake and exhaust grilles for maximum airflow and minimum noise
- Rubber isolated motor mount and soft cushioned feet
- Filtered air directed upwards into the room, where you breathe it
- Room Size: Up to 200 sq ft (medium sized 14' x 14' room, 6 air changes per hour).
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) certified rating: 130 Smoke, 130 Dust, 130 Pollen.
- Dimensions: 11" W x 14" D x 15" H
- Weight: 12 lbs
- True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filter
- Surround Seal HEPA filter technology helps prevent unfiltered air from leaking around the filter
- Activated Carbon pre-filter helps reduce common household odors and captures larger particles, protecting the life of the HEPA filter
- Intelli-Check Electronic Filter Indicators: Monitors pre-filter and HEPA filter usage and indicates time to replace filters
- Easy-to-Use soft touch electronic controls with LED lights
- Convenient carrying handle
- Easy to access filter compartment for quick filter changes
- 5 year limited warranty.
- True HEPA Filter i205 (20500). Replace every 1-3 years, depending on usage
- Carbon pre-filter i32 (32002). Replace at least every 3 months
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: