Hunter EcoSilver Air Purifiers: HT100, HP100, HP100BLS, HP100GRS, HP100WHS (HEPA Filter Replaces 30617).
- Contains: 1 True HEPA Filter and 2 Pre-Filters
- HEPA Filter Replaces Discontinued Hunter 30617
- Genuine OEM Hunter True HEPA Filter captures up to 99.9% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in size from the air that passes through the filter.
- True HEPA filter captures smoke, pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander and other irritating allergens.
- Hook-and-loop fastener strips for attaching EcoSilver prefilters to front of HEPA filter.
- Approximate Dimensions of HEPA Filter: 11-7/8" x 5-1/2" x 1-1/8"
- Approximate Dimensions of each Pre-Filter: 11-5/8" x 5-1/2" x 1/16"
Replace Pre-Filter at least once every 3 months
Replace HEPA filter at least once every 6 months
The need to replace the HEPA filter depends on where and how the air purifier is used and the rate of new particle introduction into the room environment. If you notice the HEPA filter is excessively dirty or the unit has reduced air flow and/or increased noise, it is recommended to replace the HEPA filter.