Please Note: Not all "20x25" furnace filters are the same size.
This filter's actual size is 19 3/4" x 24 5/8" x 4 1/4" Deep.
This replacement furnace filter is specifically designed to fit Honeywell 20x25 whole house air cleaning units listed below. If you have a concern regarding whether this filter will fit in your system, you should check the actual dimensions of your filter housing or the filter you are replacing. This filter should fit in your system if the actual size of the filter is the same or very similar to the size of the filter you are replacing.
Equivalent Honeywell Filter: FC100A1037
Fits Models:Honeywell 20x25 Air Cleaners:
- F25 Series: F25F1026 (203720)
- F35 Series: F35F1024 (FC35A1027)
- F100 Series: F100B1032, F100B1040, F100F1038, F100F1095, F100F2010, F100F2051
- F150 Series: F150E1034
- F200 Series: F200E1037
Lennox Healthy Climate: HC10, HC16, X6675 (BMAC-20C, HCC20-28)
- Actual Size: 19 3/4" x 24 5/8" x 4 1/4" D
- Listed (Nominal) Size: 20" x 25" x 5"
- MERV Rating: 8
- Captures large allergens like mold spores, pollen, and dust mite debris.
- Removes up to 79% of airborne particles from 0.3 to 10 microns.
- Filter Life: Up to 12 months
- BestAir Part: HW2025-8R
- Made in the USA
This filter should be replaced at least once every twelve months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.