Please Note: Not all "16x25" furnace filters are the same size.
This filter's actual size is 15 3/4" x 24 3/4" x 4 1/4" Deep.
This replacement furnace filter is specifically designed to fit Honeywell 16x25 whole house air cleaning units listed below. If you have a concern regarding whether this filter will fit in your system, you should check the actual dimensions of your filter housing or the filter you are replacing. This filter should fit in your system if the actual size of the filter is the same or very similar to the size of the filter you are replacing.
Equivalent Honeywell Filter: FC100A1029
Fits Models:Honeywell 16x25 Air Cleaners:
- F25 Series: F25F1000 (203719)
- F35 Series: F35F1008 (FC35A1001)
- F100 Series: F100B1016, F100F1012, F100F2002
- F150 Series: F150E1026
- F200 Series: F200E1029
Lennox Healthy Climate: HCC16-28, HCXF16-16, HCF16-16, HCF16-10 (X-6670)
Odor eliminating carbon is infused into this electrostatically charged filter to trap and absorb dust, pollen, dust mites, mold, tobacco odors, spores, pet dander, pet odors, smog, bacteria, cooking odors and more.
- Actual Size: 15 3/4" x 24 3/4" x 4 1/4" D
- Listed (Nominal) Size: 16" x 25" x 5"
- MERV Rating: 11
- Captures large allergens like mold spores, pollen, and dust mite debris
- Removes up to 96% of airborne particles from 0.3 to 10 microns
- Removes common household odors
- Filter Life: Up to 12 months (Carbon Fusion odor protection lasts up to 90 days)
- BestAir Part: PFHW1625-11CR
- Made in the USA
This filter should be replaced at least once every twelve months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.