The 3M 8577 P95 Respirator Mask is specially designed to help protect against certain oil, and non-oil based air born particles. Its design also helps to protect against nuisance levels of organic vapors that might be found in Resins, degreasers and solvents. Comfortable and convenient, it features an adjustable nose clip that provides a secure and comfortable seal.
Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances. Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
* Do not use for: Gases, asbestos, or sandblasting.
- Government NIOSH Approved P95 respirator: At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils.
- Carbon filter for organic vapors. Recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapor.
- Cool Flow Exhalation Valve: Proprietary patented one-way valve for easy exhalation and cool, dry comfort, even in hot, humid conditions or during long periods of wear.
- Lightweight construction
- Adjustable nose clip: provides a comfortable and secure seal
- Braided comfort headband straps: Resists tears, and won't get tangled in hair.
- Two-strap design helps provide a secure fit
- Latex Free - this respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Contains: 10 disposable masks
- Mask Dimensions: 5.875" W x 2.5" D x 4.875" H each
- Mask Weight: 0.5 ounces each
- Carton Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 6.25" W x 5" D x 8.5" H
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: