5. Ultrafine Particles | 6. How Does it Work? | 7. Key Features | 8. Specifications | 9. Housing Design
10. Controls and Operation | 11. Inside the Unit | 12. Performance | 13. Noise Level | 14. Comparisons
15. Conclusion - Pros and Cons
15. Conclusion: IQAir HealthPro Plus Pros and Cons
In more than 10 years of selling and recommending air purifiers of all makes and models, we have never come across an air purifier that is as capable as the IQAir HealthPro Plus New Edition. It surpasses all other air purifiers in terms of performance, filter efficiency, total system efficiency, operation and controls, build quality, and noise level.
Here are our main pros and cons:
- Extremely high air filtration efficiency removes ultrafine particles up to 100 times smaller than other air purifiers.
- High powered yet quiet fan motor can cover large or small areas effectively. Swiss quality - built to exacting specifications in Switzerland.
- Modular filter design – only replace the filter that needs replacing, saving you money in replacement costs over the life of the product.
- Advanced programmable timer functionality prolongs filter life and conserves energy.
- Integrated filter life monitor takes all the guesswork out of filter replacement.
- High quality non-offgassing impact resistant modular housing.
- Low disturbance draft-free airflow.
- Very low energy consumption.
- Certified Performance.
- Size (unit is physically larger than other air purifiers due to the higher quality large capacity filters)
- Color choice (the only option is a neutral off-white color, no designer colors offered)
- Initial cost (the long-term ownership costs are relatively low though, due to the modular filter design, long lasting filters, and top quality components used)
The bottom line is, if you are looking for a high quality room air purifier for your home or office, we highly recommend the IQAir HealthPro Plus New Edition. It is - hands down - the best air purifier you can get - period.
|<<<||<< Previous Page||15. Conclusion: Pros and Cons|