5. Ultrafine Particles | 6. How Does it Work? | 7. Key Features | 8. Specifications | 9. Housing Design
10. Controls and Operation | 11. Inside the Unit | 12. Performance | 13. Noise Level | 14. Comparisons
15. Conclusion - Pros and Cons
6. How does the IQAir HealthPro Plus work?
- Room air is drawn into the unit from two arched openings at the base.
- The air is drawn in through a pleated PreMax pre-filter that removes most coarse and fine dust particles.
- Sandwiched between the filters in the center of the unit for maximum noise dampening, a powerful centrifugal fan generates the airflow.
- The air is then pushed up through the V5-Cell filter, which contains two stages of filtration for removal of a wide spectrum of gases and odors.
- The air then travels through the top-most filter, a premium tightly pleated high efficiency particulate air HyperHEPA filter to remove even the smallest of microscopic and ultrafine particles from the air.
- Low turbulence, low velocity air is returned to the room through the Evenflow diffuser, which prevents air drafts and air buffeting noises.
|<<Previous Page||6. How Does it Work?||Next Page >>|