The IQAir HealthPro Plus is our best-selling air purifier and has won more #1 product awards than any other air purifier. We have collected here the most frequently asked questions we get about this top rated air purifier. If you have any more questions that have not been answered here, please contact us and we'll be glad to help!
- What is the New Edition?
- How is the HealthPro Plus different than the HealthPro?
- Do I need to buy any filters to get started?
- How many filters does it use?
- Does it use much electricity?
- How loud is it?
- Is it really worth $899?
- Can it be moved around easily?
- My neighbor smokes - can this help?
- Will it clean my entire 1,000 sq ft apartment?
- Where is the best place to put it in my room?
- Where is it made?
- What is the warranty?
Does it use much electricity?Not at all! The IQAir HealthPro Plus uses very little electricity to run. In fact, on low speed it only uses 27 watts, and with average use it will draw about as much electricity as an ordinary 100 watt light bulb. The actual energy usage will vary with the fan speed you select, so here is the exact energy consumption for each of the six fan speeds:
|Standby||Less than 1 watt|