The Genuine Honeywell HC14 (Filter E) is temporarily unavailable. A lower-priced alternative product can be found under related products at the bottom of the page.
Genuine Honeywell HC-14 Replacement Humidifier Wick Filter. Blue pre-filter layer helps capture large particles and provides additional structural support.
Fits Honeywell Humidifiers: HCM-6009, HCM-6011G, HCM-6011i, HCM-6011WW, HCM-6012i, HCM-6013i, HEV-680B, HEV-680W, HEV-685B, HEV-685W.
Genuine Honeywell Replacement Filter
- *NEW* Blue pre-filter layer helps capture large particles and provides additional structural support.
- Optimized Filter Design - maximizes moisture output.
- Removes minerals and pollutants from water and helps keep your humidifier clean.
- ProTec AntiMicrobial Treatment helps prevent the growth and migration of mold, fungus, algae, and bacteria on filter.
- Approximate Dimensions: 10" Dia x 8" H
- Honeywell Filter "E" HC14PF1 (Replaces HC14V1, HC14N)
Recommended Replacement Once Every 1 to 2 Months:
Filter discoloration is natural and will vary depending on water. Replace filter about every 1-2 months (depending on use and local water quality), or when performance starts to deteriorate. If you see that the filter has a heavy build-up of impurities or notice the presence of persistent odors associated with poor water quality, change the filter more frequently.
Humidifier Wick Filter Tip:
Extend the life of your humidifier wick filter with the ProTec Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge. Simply drop in the water tank for a fresh, clean mist and continuous protection against slimy build-up in your humidifier. Works in all cool wick-based humidifiers to prevent the growth of bacteria and extend filter life.