Please Note: Not all "16x25" furnace filters are the same size.
This filter's actual size is 15 5/8" x 24 1/8" x 4 7/8" Deep.
If you have a concern regarding whether this filter will fit in your system, you should check the actual dimensions of your filter housing or the filter you are replacing. This filter should fit in your system if the actual size of the filter is the same or very similar to the size of the filter you are replacing.
Equivalent Air Bear Filters: 259112-105, 255649-105
- Trion Air Bear Supreme 1400: 455602-125
- GeneralAire Air Cleaner: MAC1400 (5FM1625)
- Skuttle: DB-25-16 (448-1)
- Source 1: S1-MAC101162505 (York)
- Ultravation: 90-006, 90-031 (91-005)
- Actual Size: 15 5/8" x 24 1/8" x 4 7/8" D
- Listed (Nominal) Size: 16" x 25" x 5"
- MERV Rating: 11
- 96% effective at attracting and capturing large allergens like mold spores, pollen, and dust mite debris.
- Filter Life: Up to 12 months
- BestAir Part: AB-1625-11R
- Made in the USA
This filter should be replaced at least once every twelve months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.