Please Note: Not all 20x20x4 furnace filters are the same size.
This filter's actual size is 19 7/8" x 19 7/8" x 4 5/16".
If you have a concern regarding whether this filter will fit in your system, you should check the actual dimensions of your filter housing or the filter you are replacing, as the actual dimensions of media air cleaner housings and filter slots may vary. This filter works best in media housings or slots sized within the following ranges: Minimum slot size: 19 7/8" x 19 7/8" x 4 5/16". Ideal maximum slot size: 20" x 20" x 4 7/16".
- Honeywell 20x20x4 Media Air Cleaners, including F25, F35, F100, F150, F200 (FC100A10110)
- Actual Size: 19 7/8" x 19 7/8" x 4 5/16"
- Listed (Nominal) Size: 20" x 20" x 4"
- 3M Performance Rating: 1550
- MERV Rating: 12
- Multi-pack: Contains two filters
- 3M Part: NDP02-4IN-2P-2 (DP02)
- Filter Life: Up to 12 months
This filter should be replaced at least once every twelve months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.