The BestAir Extreme Odors, Pollen and Allergens Filter is the first filter to ever combine electrostatic technology and carbon fusion into one filter. The filter uses electrostatically charged polypropylene and polyurethane to create a safe static charge by forcing air across the filter. This static charge attracts and traps airborne particles (as small as .3 microns) like dust, pollen, dust mites, mold, spores, pet dander, smog and bacteria. The odor eliminating carbon is then infused into this electrostatically charged filter to trap and absorb tobacco odors, pet odors, cooking odors and more.
- MERV Rating: 11
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
BestAir Extreme Features:
- Captures particles electrostatically while infused carbon absorbs odors
- Traps up to 95% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Captures large allergens such as mold, pollen and dust mite debris
- Also captures smaller particles that carry bacteria, smog, tobacco smoke, pet dander and dust