Please note: 3M Filtrete is currently experiencing significant COVID-19 supply chain issues. Sizes not listed above are temporarily out of stock and are estimated to be available for purchase again sometime within the next 6 weeks.
The Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter from 3M features improved filter efficiency through electrostatically charged fibers, superior construction, and better airflow.
- 3M Performance Rating: 1500
- MERV Rating: 12
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- 90% effective at capturing large allergens like mold and pet dander
- 25% more efficient and 15% better airflow compared to Filtrete Micro Allergen Filters.
- Captures micro allergens like dust and smoke
- Captures bacteria and particles that can carry viruses
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America
Filtrete filters should be changed at least every three months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.