The Airpura V600 provides safe, effective air purification for VOCs and specific chemicals. In addition to a True HEPA filter for airborne particles, an enhanced specially treated carbon blend impregnated with potassium iodide absorbs specific airborne chemicals including VOCs, such as formaldehyde, ammonia and over 4000 other chemicals.
The Airpura V600 Advanced Filter System
The Airpura V600 features 3 filters which address the complete spectrum of air cleaning by removing sub-micron airborne particles, gases, chemicals, and odors:
Outer pre-filter traps large particles you can easily see such as dust, hair, lint, and pet dander. The pre-filter can be easily vacuumed clean from the outside of the unit, and prolongs the life of the main filter. Replace once per year.
Large enhanced activated carbon filter contains 18 lbs of 2" deep enhanced carbon, impregnated with potassium iodide for adsorption of over 4000 chemicals and VOCs. Lasts up to 2 years.
True HEPA Filter:
V600: 40 sq ft of certified medical-grade True HEPA filter media, which traps up to 99.97% of the smallest of microscopic particles down to 0.3 microns in size - particles you can't even see, including bacteria and viruses. Lasts up to 5 years.
- V614: Upgrade to the V614 Super HEPA filter which captures even more microscopic particles - up to 99.99%! Lasts up to 5 years.
- V600: 40 sq ft of certified medical-grade True HEPA filter media, which traps up to 99.97% of the smallest of microscopic particles down to 0.3 microns in size - particles you can't even see, including bacteria and viruses. Lasts up to 5 years.
- Room Size: Up to 1,125 square feet
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Variable
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- V600 includes 99.97% True HEPA Filter. V614 comes with upgraded 99.99% Super HEPA Filter.
- Made in Canada
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows V600 to clean large rooms.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the full 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Separately changeable filters: The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate, saving you operating costs.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
Manufacturer's Literature [PDF]: