Why do I need an air quality monitor?
The Dylos DC1100 Pro Air Quality Monitor with PC Interface will monitor your indoor air quality so you can make positive changes to your environment based on actual, measureable airborne particle data. With this laser particle counter, you will be able to "see" both small and large particles in your air, so you will know when an appliance (HVAC, vacuum, air purifier, filter) is working effectively. Notice the particle readings have gone up recently? It might be time to change your dirty furnace filter. How well is your room air purifier working in your bedroom? And should you close your windows due to increased pollen coming in from outside? The DC1100-PRO-PC will save you money by letting you know if the steps you are taking to improve your air quality are really working.
Two Particle Measurements:
- Small - 0.5 Micron and larger: Fine dust, bacteria, mold, smoke, etc.
- Large - 2.5 Micron and larger: Coarse dust, pollen, dust mite casings, etc.
Two Operation Modes:
- Continuous Mode: air is monitored continuously and saved to history for up to 30 days.
- Monitor Mode: air is monitored for 60 seconds every hour and saved to history for up to 30 days.
- Minute History: View data recorded per minute for the past 60 minutes.
- Hour History: View data recorded per hour for the past 24 hours.
- Day History: View data recorded per day for the past 30 days.
- True Laser Particle Counter with two particle size ranges
- Particle Measurement: 0.5 Micron & 2.5 Micron
- Flow Rate: .038 CFM
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 5.0" W x 3.5" D x 7.5" H
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Model: DC1100 Pro
Features and Benefits:
- COM Port allows for graphing and analysis of data on PC or Laptop
- Digital LCD display shows small and large particle counts
- Immediate live dynamic bar graph display
- Compact, lightweight design can easily move from room to room
- 90-day limited warranty