Filtrete Water Systems: 3US-PS01 (Advanced), 3US-AS01 (Standard).
- 0.5 Micron Removal
- Certified to reduce microbial cysts for healthier water (99%)
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor for great tasting water (97%)
- Reduces Sand, Sediment, Rust and Soil (0.5 microns)
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for Chlorine Taste and Odor reduction
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 to 125 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 40-100°F
- Rated Flow: 2.25 gpm (50% Faster Flow than previous version - maintains high full water flow rates on your existing kitchen or bath faucet)
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons (7,751 liters)
- Product Dimensions: 13-11/16" x 3-3/16"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Maintains water flow
- Quick, easy, no mess filter changes
- Filtered water direct from existing faucet
- No tools needed for filter changes
- Filter change indicator
- Filter lasts up to 6 months. Filter life varies depending on local water conditions and volume of water used. Replace if a noticeable drop in pressure occurs at the faucet.
- Easy filter change with just a quarter turn. Insert - Twist - That's it!
- Turn filter cartridge slowly to the left, about a quarter turn, until it stops. At this position, both inlet and outlet ports are closed and water pressure has been relieved.
- Pull used filter cartridge straight down and discard. Note: There may be a small amount of residual water drainage after pressure is relieved and during filter cartridge removal.
- Push new filter cartridge into filter head. Turn cartridge a quarter turn to the right until it stops. Top surface of cartridge will become flush with bottom of head when fully engaged.
- Turn on cold water at faucet for five minutes to flush new filter, expelling trapped air. Water may run cloudy initially but will clear.