At iAllergy, most items may be returned within 30 days of shipment for a refund, less shipping and handling (please note that outbound shipping costs on items that originally received free shipping will be charged at the time of return). All of the merchandise we sell is brand new and has never been opened, and we do not return any used merchandise to our warehouse shelves to re-sell it as new. Therefore, all non-defective items must be returned in new, unopened re-saleable condition or a restocking fee ranging from 1% to 25% will apply (we do not charge a restocking fee on defective merchandise). Furthermore, returned items must be complete with all original parts, accessories, and manufacturer packaging. All returns are subject to inspection. iAllergy reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the condition and completeness of returned merchandise.
* The following products can be returned only if the manufacturer packaging has never been opened: Bed bug & dust-mite proof bedding (encasements, covers, pillows), air filters, humidifier wicks and filters, water filtration products, replacement parts and accessories, and respirator masks. Due to the nature of these products, once they have been opened we will no longer be able to accept them for return. In addition, air filters sold in multiples of 4 or 6 must be returned as a complete set of 4 or 6 unopened filters.
* The following products are final sale, and are not returnable: IQAir Cleanroom H13 - New Edition.
A return authorization number (RA#) is required for all returns. Items returned without prior authorization cannot be credited and may be refused upon delivery. When requesting a return authorization number, you must accurately describe the condition of the merchandise being returned, as the authorization number you will be issued will differ depending on the condition of the product. Return authorization numbers issued for unopened merchandise may only be used to return unopened merchandise. If you receive a return authorization number for unopened merchandise, and upon inspection we determine that the merchandise has been opened, your return will be refused. Please contact our Customer Service Department to obtain a return authorization number.
How to Return an Item
- Contact our Customer Service department to obtain a return authorization number (RA #).
- Please include the RA# on the address label.
- You can ship the item(s) back via the shipping carrier of your choice, although we strongly recommend purchasing insurance and obtaining a tracking number via a parcel carrier such as UPS, as iAllergy cannot be responsible for nor can we issue credit for any items that are lost or damaged during shipment.
Send returns to:
8512 Anniversary Circle
Gaithersburg, MD 20877-4143
- Once the item is received and inspected, a refund will be issued or a new item will be sent. Refunds can only be credited to the same card originally used for the order. Returns are processed within 3 business days of receipt.
Orders that are refused upon delivery are subject to return shipping charges and a restocking fee of up to half of the purchase price.