The Filtrete 3US-PS01 under-sink water filtration system is easy to install, with no mess and long lasting replacement filters that can be changed with just a simple twist. And using filtered water from home is an eco-friendly alternative to bottled water. Now you can have healthier, cleaner, great tasting water at your convenience - fresh from your tap.
Features and Benefits:
- 0.5 Micron Removal
- Certified to reduce parasitic cysts for healthier water
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor for great tasting water
- Reduces Sand, Soil, Silt, Rush, and Sediment
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and Particulate Class I and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of cysts.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 to 125 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 40-100°F
- Rated Flow: 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm)
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons (7,751 liters)
- Product Dimensions: 15-3/16" x 3-1/4" x 4"
- Weight: 2.58 lbs
- Made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Maintains water flow
- Quick, easy, no mess filter changes
- Filtered water direct from existing faucet
- No tools needed for filter changes
- Includes push-in fitting for easy installation
- Replaceable Filtrete Advanced faucet water filter cartridge 3US-PF01 (1 included - replace filter cartridge at least every 6 months)
- Filter lasts up to 6 months. Filter life varies depending on local water conditions and volume of water used. Replace if a noticeable drop in pressure occurs at the faucet.
- Easy filter change with just a quarter turn. Insert - Twist - That's it!
- For use with cold water only.
- Parts and Tools Needed (not included): Drill (Cordless recommended), Adjustable wrench, Phillips head screwdriver, Utility knife or poly tube cutter
- Parts and Tools Included: Filter, Filter cartridge, 5' of 3/8" Tubing, 3/8" x 1/2" Faucet adaptor, 3/8" Ferrule, 3/8" Compression hex nut, 3/8" Tube insert, #2 Phillips mounting screws
- Turn off the cold water supply and remove supply line to faucet using wrench
- Install push-in fittings to faucet and cold water supply line
- Install filter mounting bracket to area under sink
- Install filter to mounting bracket
- Cut tubing "to length" to fit between filter and supply line and from filter to faucet
- Connect the tubing
- Turn on water supply and enjoy cleaner, better tasting water