This Energy Star rated dehumidifier from Soleus Air features a digital control panel with soft touch buttons, a digital humidity display readout, and an auto shut-off timer. Heavy duty casters allow the unit to be moved and placed almost anywhere. Also features a loss of power protection with auto restart, and low temperature operation for use in basements all year round without freezing up or shutting off.
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 50 pints/day (23.66 liters/day) - capable of removing up to 50 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours (actual performance will vary based on environmental conditions)
- Water Tank Capacity: 8 liters (17 pints)
- Low temperature operation down to 41° F
- Power Consumption: 750 Watts
- Rated Current: 5.8A
- Power Supply: 115V, 60Hz
- Noise Level: 59/56/54 db
- Airflow: 200/182/165 CFM
- Air inlet: Front
- Air outlet: Top
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15.35" W X 11" D X 23.62" H
- Color: White
Features and Benefits:
- Digital Humidistat allows you to set your desired humidity in 5% increments anywhere from 35% to 80%.
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls: Digital display shows relative humidity level.
- Continuous Mode: When set to continuous mode, the unit will dehumidify continuously, regardless of the current room humidity level.
- Power Levels: Unit features three power (fan speed) levels - Low, Medium, and High.
- Timer with auto shut-off after 2 or 4 hours.
- Bucket Full Indicator Light: Light turns on whenever the water drainage tank is full.
- Auto Shut Off: When the water collection bucket is full, the dehumidifier automatically shuts off and the full bucket indicator light turns on.
- Loss of Power Protection with Auto Restart: Unit will automatically restart in case power is lost.
- Low Temperature Operation with Automatic Defrost: Ideal for basement use, this dehumidifier will operate in temperatures as low as 41°F, which is important for year-round use in basements.
- Energy Star Rated: This Soleus dehumidifier meets all Energy Star dehumidifier standards.
- Removable front water bucket with continuous drainage port: Gives you the option of connecting a garden hose (standard 15mm inner diameter hose, not included) to the drainage tank to allow for continuous drainage down the drain.
- Water bucket includes a convenient carry handle and spill guard.
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket.
- Heavy duty casters and built in carrying handle for easy portability.
- Washable, reusable air filter: Helps remove impurities and dust from the air.
- One year limited warranty.