The AllergyCare 100% Cotton Dust Mite & Allergy Zippered Comforter Encasing King 106x86 provides the ultimate in comfort and 100% complete protection against dust mites and other allergens. The preshrunk all-cotton fabric is soft and comfortable - as close in feel to soft cotton sheets as possible in an allergy barrier comforter cover.
The AllergyCare 100% Cotton Advantage:
The revolutionary patented technology in this 100% Cotton fabric is so tightly woven that it does not require a membrane to be highly effective against dust, dust mites, pet dander and other allergen particles. This allows for total breathability with the feel of soft cotton linens and keeps the fabric cool and comfortable while you sleep.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% complete protection against dust mites, pet dander and other allergen particles.
- Air permeable and water vapor transmissive fabric allows both air and moisture to pass through.
- Materials are all certified allergen barriers and latex free.
- Patented sanforization process prevents shrinking and maintains the integrity of the pore size through washings.
- Durable "safety" double stitch is sewn with at least 12 stitches per inch.
- Membrane Free: Tight weave construction requires no membrane for breathability.
- Heavy gauge rust proof nylon zipper.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Size: King Comforter/Duvet
- Dimensions: 106"x86"
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Average Pore Size: 4.59 microns
- Thread Count: 280 threads stitched per square inch
- Fabric Weight: 3.4 oz per square yard
- Color: White
Machine wash warm, up to 140° F. Cold rinse.
Tumble dry low, up to 140° F. Can also be hung dry. Cover must be completely dried before use.