The Honeywell HEPAClean HHT145 Oscillating Tower Air Purifier with Germicidal UV Light and Enhanced Odor Control features dual long-life HEPA-Type filters rated at 99% in capturing airborne particles 2 microns and larger from the air that passes through the filter.
3-in-1 Advanced Air Cleaning System:
- Germ Fighting UV: Dual ultraviolet lights reduce airborne germs such as bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and fungi.
- HEPA-Type Filtration: Long life HEPA-Type filters remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke.
- Odor Control: Enhanced carbon-zeolite odor control filter to reduce common household odors.
Honeywell HHT-145 HEPA-Clean Air Purifier Features and Benefits:
- Recommended for a medium sized 12' x 15' room (185 sq ft), 5 air changes per hour.
- Long-Life HEPA-Type Filters can be vacuumed cleaned or replaced as needed.
- Quiet Performance.
- Separate ionizer with separate on/off switch delivers extra cleaning power and helps freshen the air.
- Oscillates to disperse fresher, cleaner air.
- Advanced, easy to use electronic controls with illuminated display panel.
- 12 cleaning power levels - choose the cleaning level best for you.
- Auto-off timer from 1-18 hours - set unit to turn off automatically.
- Filter gauge indicates when it's time to clean filters.
- Permanent washable particle pre-filter. Also includes optional replaceable odor control prefilter.
- Dual replaceable UV lamps last up to 9 months of continuous use (with separate on/off control).
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) certified rating (185 sq ft): 120 Smoke, 120 Dust, 130 Pollen.
- Speeds: 12
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: 9.5" W x 9.5" D x 28.5" H
- Weight: 14.5 lbs.