Specially designed to deal with tobacco smoke, the T600 features a special Tar Barrier pre-filter combined with a deep carbon bed to absorb the 4000 chemicals, tars and gases found in tobacco smoke.
Tobacco smoke contains over 4000 harmful chemicals and gases, including benzene, toulene, formaldehyde, and at least 60 carcinogens. The 26lbs Carbon Bed absorbs these chemicals. Tar is emmitted from smoking cigars and cigarettes and contributes to the transmission of the harmful effects of tobacco smoke. The TarBarrier filter traps these tars in the same way as a cigarette filter, and removes them from the air stream. Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) is recognized as a serious health hazard for non-smokers as well as smokers, the AirPura T600 will reduce the harmful effects of ETS. The Airpura T600 is an excellent choice for dedicated smoking areas, restaurants, public spaces, homes, bars and waiting rooms.
The Airpura T600 Advanced Tobacco Smoke Filtering System
- Tar Barrier prefilter traps tobacco tars and acts like a cigarette filter (typically changed every 4 weeks in public areas and every 6 to 12 months in residential environments).
- Extra-large activated carbon filter: 26 lbs of 3" carbon bed ensures effective absorption of the 4000 chemicals in tobacco smoke (typically replaced every 3 months when used in public areas, 12 to 18 months in residential environments).
- HEPA-barrier post filter traps airborne particles after the carbon bed for up to 2 years.
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows T600 to clean rooms up to 2000 sq ft - more CFM than any other home or portable air purifier available.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Unlimited
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V (220 V available upon request)
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada