The Filtrete Micro Allergen Reduction Filter captures large airborne particles such as dust and lint and airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander and dust mite debris.
- Listed Size: 14"x25"x1"
- Actual Size: 13.7" x 24.7" x 0.8"
- 3M Performance Rating: 1000
- MERV Rating: 11
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- Single Pack: Contains 1 filter
- 3M Part: 9804DC-6
Filtrete Micro Allergen Features:
- Captures large airborne particles such as dust and lint
- Captures airborne allergens like pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and dust mite debris
- Captures microscopic airborne allergens like smoke and smog
- Meets the American Lung Association's air quality guidelines.
Filtrete filters should be changed at least every three months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.
View all 14x25x1 filters
Find another size filter