The Filtrete Micro Allergen Reduction Filter captures large airborne particles such as dust and lint and airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander and dust mite debris.
- Listed Size: 14"x20"x1"
- Actual Size: 13.7" x 19.7" x 0.8"
- 3M Performance Rating: 1000
- MERV Rating: 11
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- 3M Part: 9805DC-6
Filtrete Micro Allergen Features:
- Captures large airborne particles such as dust and lint
- Captures airborne allergens like pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and dust mite debris
- Captures microscopic airborne allergens like smoke and smog
- Meets the American Lung Association's air quality guidelines.
Filtrete filters should be replaced at least once every three months. If a Filtrete furnace filter remains in use longer than three months, it may begin to restrict airflow. In addition, certain conditions in your home will significantly add particles to the air causing the filter to capture more particles than usual. This will shorten the filter life to less than three months and reduce the effectiveness of the filter to capture particles. These conditions include: Dirty Ductwork, Construction Work, Sanding Projects, Pets, Burning Candles, Tobacco Smoke and Fireplace/Wood-Burning Stove Smoke. In addition, running your furnace or air conditioning fan continuously will help clean the air in your home but could further shorten the life of the filter. So, if you use a Filtrete filter under these conditions, it could begin to restrict airflow, especially in energy efficient furnace and air conditioning systems. In these cases, change the filter more frequently.
View all 14x20x1 filters
Find another size filter