The Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter is the top of the line 12"x36"x1" air filter from 3M and features improved filter efficiency through electrostatically charged fibers, superior construction, and better airflow.
- Listed Size: 12"x36"x1"
- Actual Size: 11.7" x 35.7" x 0.8"
- 3M Performance Rating: 1500
- MERV Rating: 11
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- 3M Part: 2014DC-6
Filtrete Ultra Allergen Features:
- 90% effective at capturing large allergens like mold and pet dander
- 25% more efficient and 15% better airflow compared to Filtrete Micro Allergen Filters.
- Captures micro allergens like dust and smoke
- Captures bacteria and particles that can carry viruses
Filtrete filters should be replaced at least once every three months. If a Filtrete furnace filter remains in use longer than three months, it may begin to restrict airflow. In addition, certain conditions in your home will significantly add particles to the air causing the filter to capture more particles than usual. This will shorten the filter life to less than three months and reduce the effectiveness of the filter to capture particles. These conditions include: Dirty Ductwork, Construction Work, Sanding Projects, Pets, Burning Candles, Tobacco Smoke and Fireplace/Wood-Burning Stove Smoke. In addition, running your furnace or air conditioning fan continuously will help clean the air in your home but could further shorten the life of the filter. So, if you use a Filtrete filter under these conditions, it could begin to restrict airflow, especially in energy efficient furnace and air conditioning systems. In these cases, change the filter more frequently.
View all 12x36x1 filters
Find another size filter