The Airpura UV600 utilizes a UV germicidal lamp to offer complete air filtration, effective against bacteria, antigens, pathogens, and mold spores as well as airborne chemicals and particles. Three levels of protection from airborne chemicals, particles and micro-organisms: 1. UV germicidal lamp sterilizes bacteria, viruses and mold spores by destroying the DNA of the microorganisms as they are trapped on the filters. 2. 18 lbs of activated carbon absorbs harmful airborne chemicals and odors. 3. Large true HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. Excellent choice for: Basements, mold infestations, people with low immune resistance, isolation rooms, clinics, doctor's offices, dental offices, hospital rooms, embalming facilities, and more.
The Airpura UV600 Advanced UV and Filter System
- The UV (ultraviolet) lamp is situated inside the filter chamber, so it kills microorganisms as they are trapped by the filters. Other UV machines place the UV lamp in the airflow, away from the filters. This allows microbes to escape back into the air.
- 20 watt UV bulb provides the dose needed to kill antigens, pathogens, and mold spores.
- UV lamp may be switched on or off separately, as desired. Warning lamp indicates UV bulb status.
- 17 inches germicidal surface U-shaped lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours: Two times the length of other makes and two times as effective.
- No costly 3-month pre-filter replacements - simply vacuum clean the long-lasting pre-filter and replace just once a year.
- Large activated carbon filter: 18 lbs of 2" carbon bed absorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors for up to 2 years.
- Large true HEPA filter with 40 square feet of medical-grade true HEPA media allows the filter to trap microscopic particles for up to 5 years.
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows UV600 to clean rooms up to 2000 sq ft - more CFM than any other home air purifier available.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the full 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Separately changeable filters: The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate, saving you operating costs.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Unlimited
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V (220 V available upon request)
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada
|Airpura UV600 WHITE||$899.98|
|Item # IA2839|
|Airpura UV600 BLACK||$899.98|
|Item # IA2840|
|Airpura UV600 CREAM||$899.98|
|Item # IA2838|