The Airpura R600 provides safe, effective air purification for home, office and workplace. An excellent choice to help bring relief to allergy and asthma sufferers as well as overall improvement in indoor air quality for your better long term health. For airborne chemicals, gases and particles.
The Airpura R600 Advanced Filter System
The Airpura R600 features 3 filters which address the complete spectrum of air cleaning by removing sub-micron airborne particles, gases, chemicals, and odors. The first filter is an outer pre-filter which traps large particles you can easily see such as dust, hair, lint, and pet dander. The pre-filter can be easily vacuumed clean from the outside of the unit, and prolongs the life of the main filter. The second filter is a large 18 lb bed of activated granular carbon which absorbs commonly found household odors, gases, and chemicals from the air; The final filter stage is a substantial 40 sq ft of certified medical-grade True HEPA filter media, which traps 99.97% of the smallest of microscopic particles down to 0.3 microns in size - particles you can't even see, including bacteria and viruses. In addition, Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that 100% of the air passes through each of the filters.
- No costly 3-month pre-filter replacements - simply vacuum clean the long-lasting pre-filter and replace just once a year.
- Large activated carbon filter: 18 lbs of 2" carbon bed absorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors for up to 2 years.
- Large true HEPA filter with 40 square feet of medical-grade true HEPA media (when measured only on 1 side) allows the filter to trap microscopic particles for up to 5 years.
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows R600 to clean rooms up to 2000 sq ft - more CFM than any other home air purifier available.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the full 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Separately changeable filters: The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate, saving you operating costs.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Unlimited
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V (220 V available upon request)
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada