Genuine Honeywell Replacement Airwashing Humidifier Wick Filter Model HC14.
For use in Honeywell QuietCare 11 Gallon Console Humidifier HCM-6000 Series:
HCM-6009, HCM-6011G, HCM-6011i, HCM-6011WW, HCM-6012i, HCM-6013i
- Removes minerals and pollutants from water and helps keep your humidifier clean.
- Air filter helps remove dirt, dust and pollen and helps prevent impurities from returning into the air.
- ProTec AntiMicrobial Treatment helps prevent the growth and migration of mold, fungus, algae, and bacteria on filter.
- Reinforced for maximum efficiency and longer filter life.
- Exclusive - Dry Lift Handle helps to keep hands dry and clean while changing your filter.
- Honeywell Filter "E", HC-14N.
Note: Filter outer layer may come in blue (as shown) or white color.
Filter discoloration is natural and will vary depending on water. Replace filter about every two months (depending on use and local water quality), or when performance starts to deteriorate. If you see that the filter has a heavy build-up of impurities or notice the presence of persistent odors associated with poor water quality, change the filter more frequently.
Humidifier Wick Filter Tip:
Extend the life of your humidifier wick filter with the ProTec Humidifier Cleaning Cartridge. Simply drop in the water tank for a fresh, clean mist and continuous protection against slimy build-up in your humidifier. Works in all cool wick-based humidifiers to prevent the growth of bacteria and extend filter life.
Recommended replacement is once every two months.