The Blueair 603 HEPASilent Air Purifier combines the best of mechanical and electrostatic technologies to offer the highest quality, best performance and quietest room air purifier on the market today. Using patented HEPASilent technology and an efficient SurroundAir vent system, the BlueAir 603 Air Purifier effectively purifies air in rooms as large as 640 square feet, capturing 99.97% of the tiniest 0.1 micron particles on level one, including allergy-provoking pollen grains, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander particles. With the quietest operation in the industry, a very energy-efficient, and an award-winning design, the Blueair 603 Air Purifier is simply the best choice for anyone who cares about clean, pure air.
Quietest units in the industry: Sophisticated materials and precision engineering allow the Blueair 603 to deliver more clean air at a faster rate, with less fan noise. Blueair's low-density HEPASilent™ filters clean larger volumes of air more quietly than any other unit in the industry. Even the housing is designed with quiet operation in mind, replacing sound-sonant plastic with noise-muffling steel, thus reducing fan noise.
SurroundAir: Blueair's efficient SurroundAir™ vent system delivers exceptional air exchange (over 400 cubic feet per minute) without annoying drafts (clean air is distributed out of three sides of unit).
Patented HEPASilent™ Filter Technology: A revolutionary combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated ion particle charging chamber makes it possible for the Blueair 603 air purification system to achieve better results than either mechanical or electrostatic technology alone. Blueair's patented HEPASilent filter technology is proven effective at capturing 99.97% of the smallest 0.1 micron particles. Standard HEPA filters measure efficiency at 0.3 microns. While a typical HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, Blueair's HEPASilent filters remove 99.97% of particles as small as 0.1 microns in size on it's lowest fan speed.
How It Works:
- Air is drawn into the Blueair 603 air purifier from the bottom and sides of the unit via a four-speed fan.
- The air is passed through the pre-filter where large particles are trapped, then through the electrostatic HEPA-type filter where the small particles are trapped, and then through the ionization chamber where the air mixes with negative ions. Negative ions are then released with the clean air through the top and sides of the unit, to reduce air drafts and noise.
- The ions collide with the particles in the room air and the particles become charged. When the air cycles back through the unit, the charged particles cling to the electrostatic filter media. The combined 3-Stage filtration technologies allow the Blueair Air Purifiers to achieve 99.97% filtration efficiency, down to .01 microns. Together, the encapsulated ion chamber and 3-Stage Filtration Process combine to create Blueair's patented HEPASilent™ technology - delivering maximum airflow with less fan noise.
Easy to Use and Maintain
Plug it in, select the speed setting, and forget it. The Blueair 603 works so quietly on its lowest speed, at first you may find yourself wondering if it's turned on. Just check the bright blue power-on light. Blueair filters require no weekly additives or filter washing. The grilles and powder-coated steel exterior are easy to wipe clean, and won't pick up grime and oily stains the way plastics can. When the filter needs to be replaced (twice yearly), just open the lid, lift out the old filters and drop the new ones in. No screws, hooks or tools and less than one minute of your time are required.
- Purifies up to a 640 square foot room
- HEPASilent technology that combines the best of mechanical and electrostatic precipitator technologies
- SurroundAir™ system - gently diffuses air through an area six times greater than the average air cleaner for less noise and fewer drafts
- Exceptional filtration - 99.97% at 0.1 microns on speed 1
- Quietest operation in the industry
- Filter change indicator
- Easy rolling casters
- No ozone
- 5-year limited warranty
- Very energy-efficient
- Award-winning Swedish design
- Room size: 640 sq ft
- Size: 26" H x 20" W x 13" D
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Fan speeds: 4
- CADR: smoke 415, dust >400, pollen 415
- ACH (Air changes per hour) assuming 8-ft ceilings: 5
- Airflow: 90-455 cfm
- Decibel levels: 32-66 dB(A)
- Energy consumption (watts): 35 to 120
- Air inlet: Bottom and Sides
- Air outlet: Top and Sides (SurrroundAir)
- Color: White