Premium Luxury Silk-Filled Cotton Lightweight Comforters by Mulberry West are naturally hypoallergenic and repel dust mites, bed bugs, mold, and mildew. This quality lightweight comforter is the perfect alternative to those heavy, bulky (and often too-warm) down and down-alternative comforters. Ideal for warmer sleepers.
The Mulberry West Advantage:
Mulberry West comforters are filled with 100% Grade A pure mulberry silk, and covered with a polished 300 thread count cotton shell. The silk filling naturally resists dust mites and bed bugs, as they prefer to nest in down-filled comforters.
Features and Benefits:
- Naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial, for allergy-free and asthma-proof sleep.
- Naturally pest resistant - repels dust mites, bed bugs, and allergens.
- Repels mildew and mold. Natural silk fibers eliminate moisture 1.5 times better than plain cotton alone.
- Luxurious 300 thread count cotton fabric shell is bleach-free with no chemicals or additives.
- 150 gram silk fill will not shift or bunch.
- Odor free - Mulberry silk is odorless, unlike other silk-filled comforters.
- Adjusts to your body temperature and wicks away moisture - perfect for women who are hot at night due to menopause.
- Flame resistant.
- 100% Eco-Friendly carrying case is made from 100% recycled non-woven material and is tested and certified to contain no lead, bleach, PVC or other toxic chemicals.
- Built-in zipper allows you to see the silk filling.
- Ready to be placed inside a duvet cover or used as-is.
- 10 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Size: Queen Comforter
- Dimensions: 94" x 90"
- Fill Content: Grade A Mulberry Silk
- Fill Weight: 150 gram
- Shell Content: Piped white polished cotton
- Thread Count: 300
- Color: White
- Weight: 6 lbs
Care and Cleaning Instructions:
Caring for this comforter is easy. To clean, Mulberry West comforters can be aired out in the sun for a few hours - this rejuvenates the mulberry silk and naturally bleaches the cotton. You can also spot clean as needed. For heavier soiling, dry clean with LOW heat. Do not machine wash or machine dry because this shrinks the mulberry silk filling.