The IQAir HealthPro Compact New Edition, introduced in September, 2012, features the same advanced micro and nano-particle filter technologies as the top of the line HealthPro Plus New Edition, but is not upgradeable to include the V5-Cell Gas & Odor Filter for gases, odors, and chemicals. With its powerful new fan and innovative new filter designs, the HealthPro Compact New Edition system produces up to 25% more clean air, while operating at an average of 32% quieter. The completely redesigned fan circulates more air at lower sound levels, despite the significantly higher airflow rates, and the new filter upgrades extend the life of the HyperHEPA and pre-filters up to 38% longer. Spend less on filter replacements while getting more clean air than ever before.
The HealthPro Compact New Edition is just 4 inches shorter than the HealthPro and HealthPro Plus models, and effectively removes every type of particulate air pollutant, including all common allergens, such as Dust and dust mite allergens, Pollen, Pet Dander, and Mold Spores. It offers the same high level HyperHEPA particle filtration ideal for allergy sufferers, and is suitable for room sizes up to 1,240 sq ft. This makes the HealthPro Compact New Edition the best choice for allergy sufferers and other health-conscious individuals that need ultra high-efficiency particle removal and have no need for gas, odor, or chemical removal.
Important Notice: 120V Model
- This air cleaner is safety tested and approved for the voltage requirements in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- This air cleaner will be damaged if plugged into a 220-240V outlet.
- The use of a transformer or adaptor will not prevent the risk of damage.
- This product has no warranty coverage when used outside North America.
IQAir HealthPro Compact New Edition Features and Benefits:
Advanced Electronic Control Panel:
- HyperHEPA Filter for Advanced Hospital-Grade Particle Filtration:
IQAir's HyperHEPA filtration is tested and certified to filter dust particles down to 0.003 microns (the world's smallest particle) with a guaranteed minimum efficiency of over 99.5%. This is 100 times better than what can be achieved by ordinary HEPA technology. The Hyper-HEPA filter eliminates bacteria, viruses and combustion particles from automobiles and smoke through a nano-fiber structure. HyperHEPA filtration technology is the safest, healthiest and most effective way to clean the air. Air is filtered with no ozone, no ions, no UV, no chemicals or any other unhealthy byproducts. Unlike the HEPA filters used in conventional air cleaners, the IQAir HyperHEPA filter is manufactured to such a high quality standard that it conforms to the most stringent hospital and cleanroom requirements. In fact, IQAir is the world's only manufacturer to supply independently type-tested HEPA filter elements in their air cleaner. IQAir is also the number one choice of air purifiers used in hundreds of hospitals worldwide.
- PreMax Prefilter for Micro-Particle Filtration:
While most air purifiers use small prefilters with particle efficiencies well below 20%, the large, commercial-sized super-efficient IQAir PreMax prefilter typically retains over 90% of coarse and fine dust. The PreMax prefilter is thus the most efficient pre-filter of any household air purifier, allowing the Hyper-HEPA filter to last up to 5 times longer than similar filters in ordinary air purifiers.
- 100% Sealed Filtration
Many residential air purifiers use HEPA filters that claim a 99.97% efficiency rating for filtering particulates 0.3 microns or larger. However, poor seals, system leakage, and inferior construction can greatly reduce the overall efficiency of these units. The HealthPro Compact has a 100% completely sealed system throughout, and is the first air purifier ever to achieve a "0" (zero) reading on a particle scanner test. This means that advanced testing equipment can find absolutely no particles escaping the advanced HyperHEPA system.
- Ultra-Quiet Design:
With its large fan motor, the IQAir HealthPro Compact produces more clean air with less noise than conventional air purifiers. Unlike most air purifiers, which have the fan motor located after all filter stages, the IQAir HealthPro Compact has the fan in the center, in-between its noise absorbing filters. In addition, the unique double-walled housing design reduces sound transmission. Eight rubber suspension pads isolate the fan motor and ensure that vibration is not transmitted to the housing.
- Red Label Fan for quieter and more efficient performance:
All IQAir Air Purifiers now ship with the new and improved "Red Label" fan, which features a revolutionary 7-blade design. The increased size and aerodynamic shape of the fan blades delivers a performance boost with increased energy efficiency, air delivery and quieter operation.
- No Air Drafts:
The HealthPro Compact is designed to avoid annoying and noisy air drafts. The 320° EvenFlow™ Diffuser deflects sounds back into the system while evenly returning low turbulence, low velocity clean air to your room. The results are impressive - the IQAir HealthPro Compact is suitable for even the most noise sensitive environments and is virtually inaudible at the lowest fan speed setting.
- Low Energy Consumption:
Even though it's extremely powerful, the HealthPro Compact is also energy efficient. Using one of the most efficient fans in the industry ensures that your HealthPro Compact costs only pennies per day to use.
- EN 1822 Tested & Certified:
Released in the year 2000, EN 1822 is the world's most advanced and stringent air filter standard for HEPA filters. IQAir's HyperHEPA filter elements are currently the world's first filters in an air cleaner to have been type-tested inside the IQAir housing by and independent filter testing laboratory (Filtech Laboratories, Switzerland). Many hospitals and high-tech manufacturers, such as Intel, already require their filter suppliers to supply them with EN 1822 certification.
- Certified Performance:
In an industry where most air purifiers don't actually meet their manufacturers' claims, IQAir tests and certifies each and every HealthProCompact . Each HealthPro is tested for particle filtration efficiency, filter leakage and air delivery. Your Medical Grade HealthPro Compact will arrive to you with a hand-signed certificate of performance so that you know the exact efficiency of your air cleaner (99.5% or better). That means every HealthPro Compact has to filter out 99.5% of the pollutants in the air in order to arrive at your home.
- Swiss Quality:
IQAir air purifiers are precision engineered and built in a production facility in Switzerland to exacting standards. The IQAir factory uses only the finest components, and (much like a fine Swiss watch) great attention to detail is given to each system built.
- Five-Year Warranty:
The IQAir HealthPro Compact is an investment in clean air for many years to come, and is covered for a full five (5) years against defects in parts and labor (excluding filters).
- Intelligent Filter Life Monitor: Ordinary air purifiers make you guess when to replace filters, or use a preset timer. The HealthPro Compact intelligent filter life monitor takes actual use, speed settings and air quality conditions into account. This ensures maximum filter yield and performance. LED's also alert you when it's time to replace filters.
- Six Fan Speed Settings: Most air purifiers provide only two or three fan settings. You have to run the unit either on a quiet but ineffective fan speed, or choose a more powerful, but noisy speed. The HealthPro Compact gives you the choice of up to six fan speeds, allowing you to select the ideal performance-to-sound ratio.
- Integrated Timer: Program the HealthPro Compact to run automatically based on your lifestyle. Set the unit to run during office hours, or program it in your bedroom to go on after you have reached deep slumber.
The IQAir HealthPro Compact comes complete with: Set of 2 Filters (1 PreMax and 1 HyperHEPA), Set of 4 Casters, Owners Manual, 10 foot Power Cord, and Certificate of Guaranteed Performance.
* filter life can vary based on actual usage and pollution levels.
- Premax Prefilter (F1): Large capacity pre-filter for control of coarse and fine dust particles. Wet laid nonwoven glass microfiber, mini-pleated. Surface area: 25 sq ft. Efficiency: >99% efficient at 5 μm
Average life: approx. 18 months (based on average daily usage of 10h on speed 3)*
- HyperHEPA Filter (F2): Cleanroom-grade high-efficiency particulate arresting filter for control of very fine particles such as allergens, bacteria, and viruses. Wet laid glass microfiber, mini-pleated with solvent-free separators. Surface area: 40 sq ft. Classification (EN1822): Class H13 at 0-112 cfm, MPPS efficiency: 99.95% @ 0.22 μm; Class H12 at 112-280 cfm, MPPS efficiency: 99.5% @ 0.16 μm
Average life: approx. 4 years (based on average daily usage of 10h on speed 3)*
HealthPro Compact New Edition Technical Information and Specifications:
* per fan speed measured at 120V, 60Hz / tolerance: ± 10% (± 6 cfm); noise level tolerance: ± 3 dB(A).
- Maximum Air Delivery*:
240 330 cfm
- Air Delivery for all 6 fan speeds:
45, 75, 115, 150, 180, 240 cfm
40, 75, 140, 180, 220, 330 cfm
- Noise Level for all 6 fan speeds:
43.6, 51.0, 58.0, 61.9, 64.6, 71.9 dB Sound Pressure/Power Level for all 6 fan speeds: 25/35, 36/46, 44/54, 50/60, 54/64, 59/69 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 15" W x 16" D x 24" H (26-1/4" H w/casters installed)
- Weight (including filters): 26 lbs
- Power: 120 V / 60 Hz; 215 W
- Power: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz; 215 W
- Energy Consumption for all 6 fan speeds: 27, 53, 92, 121, 154, 215 Watt; Standby: <1 Watt
- Fan Motor: 700 cfm, 2750 rpm, centrifugal, backward curved, UL/CSA registered
- Control Panel: 4-key touch pad with 32 character LCD display
- Air intake: dual arches at base of unit
- Air outlet: 320° EvenFlow diffuser
- Color: Light grey/white
- Housing Material: non-offgasing, impact-resistant, UV-stabilized ABS
- Model #: 1AG-UA0-RGU
More Information from IQAir [PDF]:
IQAir HealthPro Compact New Edition Technical Specifications
IQAir HealthPro Compact New Edition User's Manual