Water Filtration System With Dedicated Faucet
The Filtrete 4US-MAXS-S01 High Performance Drinking Water System is easy to install, with no mess and long lasting replacement filters that can be changed with just a simple twist. And using filtered water from home is an eco-friendly alternative to bottled water. Now you can have healthier, cleaner, great tasting water at your convenience – with a dedicated faucet.
Features and Benefits:
- 0.5 Micron Removal
- Reduces Lead (93.3%)
- Reduces Cryptosporidium & Giardia cysts for healthier water (>99.5%)
- Reduces Chlorine Taste and Odor for great tasting water (97.4%)
- Reduces Sand, Sediment, Rust and Soil (0.5 microns)
- Tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor, and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of cysts.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 to 125 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 40-100°F
- Rated Flow: 0.75 gpm (2.8 lpm)
- Capacity: 750 gallons (2,839 liters)
- Carton Dimensions: 3.4" x 9.4" x 9.6"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Made in USA from globally sourced materials
- Filtered water direct from existing faucet
- Quick, easy, no mess filter changes with no tools required
- Includes push-in fitting for easy installation
- Replaceable Filtrete Standard faucet water filter cartridge 4US-MAXS-F01 (1 included - replace filter cartridge at least every 6 months)
- Filter lasts up to 6 months. Filter life varies depending on local water conditions and volume of water used. Replace if a noticeable drop in pressure occurs at the faucet. Includes 6-month filter change indicator
- Easy filter change with just a quarter turn. Insert - Twist - That's it!
- 1-year limited warranty
- For use with cold water only. Install using existing countertop opening (detailed installation instructions included)
- Parts and Tools Needed (not included): Adjustable wrenches (2), Drill (Cordless recommended), Phillips head screwdriver, Utility knife or poly tube cutter, Safety glasses
- Parts and Tools Included: Filter, Filter head assembly, Faucet with tubing + nut, Coiled tubing, Water supply line adapter, Faucet mounting shim, Faucet gasket, Faucet spot, Mounting screws (2), Filter change indicator
- 1. Turn off the cold water supply and attach dedicated faucet water supply hose (using supplied tubing attached to dedicated faucet) to quick connect output on filter head
- 2. Use tubing to attach water supply to quick connect input on filter head
- 3. Attach filter with easy ¼ turn installation and turn on water. Flush new filter with 2 gallons of water