The 3M Filtrete 1200 Allergen Defense Odor Reduction Filter 20x30x1 2 pack features proven 3M carbon web technology combining activated carbon with electrostatically charged fibers. The activated carbon traps odors and gasses and reduces odors in the home caused by pets, tobacco smoke, cooking, mildew and cleaning chemicals. The Filtrete 1200 Allergen Defense Odor Reduction Filter is the best at removing odors and airborne particles while maintaining airflow and is significantly more effective at removing odors than other carbon filters. The electrostatically charged fibers also attract and capture microscopic allergens such as pet dander, dust mite debris, pollen and smoke.
- Listed Size: 20"x30"x1"
- Actual Size: 19.7" x 29.7" x 0.8"
- 3M Performance Rating: 1200
- MERV Rating: 11
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- Multi-pack: Contains two filters
- 3M Part: AOR22-2PK-6E
Filtrete Odor Reduction Features:
- Activated carbon reduces odors caused by pets (wet fur, litter box, etc)
- Also reduces common household odors caused by tobacco smoke, cooking, mildew and cleaning chemicals
- Captures airborne allergens like pollen, pet dander, and dust mite debris
- Captures microscopic airborne allergens such as smoke
Filtrete filters should be changed at least every three months. The life of a filter can depend on the individual conditions in your home. You may need to change your filter more often if your home has construction work in progress or very polluted indoor air. Also, running your HVAC fan continuously will improve your air quality but will shorten the life of the filter.
NOTE: Filtrete Pet Odor and Home Odor Reduction Filters are now known as Filtrete Allergen Defense Odor Reduction Filters.
View all 20x30x1 filters
Find another size filter