The Stadler Form Albert Dehumidifier D-001 is a high quality and stylish compact portable dehumidifier with advanced features and quiet operation. With its unique 24 hour programmable timer function, you can select your desired on and off times to save electricity usage. A fully digital control panel with digital humidity display readout ensures accurate humidity control, while the dry air exhaust vent features a "swing" mode to better distribute dry air into the room. With the Albert Dehumidifier, now you can finally experience comfortable air with a clean modern design and quiet operation.
Ultra Quiet Operation:
Digital Control Panel:
- The Albert Dehumidifier's compact and quiet operation makes it easy to run the dehumidifier at night while you are sleeping, or anytime when background noise may be a problem. Noise level is as low as only 33 decibels, the quietest portable dehumidifier available.
Two Drainage Options:
- Digital Humidistat allows you to set your desired humidity from 30% to 80%.
- Continuous Mode: When set to continuous mode (CO), the unit will dehumidify continuously, regardless of the current room humidity level.
- Digital readout and controls: Digital display shows relative humidity level.
- 3 Fan Speeds
- 24 Hour Programmable Timer: Set the dehumidifier to turn on at one time and off at another time.
- Swing Mode: Dry air exhaust vent oscillates to most effectively distribute dry air into the room, or for drying clothes.
- Bucket Full Indicator Light: Light turns on whenever the water collection bucket is full.
- Night Mode: Dims the display panel (dimmable display is ideal for night time use in a bedroom).
- Continuous Drainage Port (Hose Included):
- Simply connect the drainage hose (included) to the rear of the unit for continuous water drainage down to a floor drain or sump pump.
- Removable Side Water Bucket:
- Holds up to 4.6 liters (9.7 pints).
- Auto Shut Off: When the water collection bucket is full, the dehumidifier automatically shuts off and the full bucket indicator light flashes.
- Water level indicator window shows current level of water in bucket.
- Includes a convenient carry handle and spill guard.
- Automatic Handle - carry handle automatically flips up when bucket is removed.
- Low Temperature Operation: Ideal for basement use, this dehumidifier will operate in temperatures as low as 41°F, which is important for year-round use in basements.
- Automatic Defrost: If frost builds up on the evaporator coils in cold temperatures, the unit will automatically enter Defrost Mode.
- Built-in hidden casters allow for easy movement from room to room as needed.
- Reusable rear-mounted air filter can be vacuum cleaned as needed: Helps remove impurities and dust from the air.
- Award-winning Swiss design by Matti.
- One year limited warranty.
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 42.2 pints/day (20 liters/day) - capable of removing up to 42.2 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours (actual performance will vary based on environmental conditions)
- Water Bucket Capacity: 4.6 liters (9.7 pints)
- Power Consumption: 390 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.5A
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz (ETL Listed, heavy duty 3-prong grounded power cord)
- Noise Level: 33-44 db(A)
- Airflow: 86/73/60 CFM
- Air inlet: Rear
- Air outlet: Top
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.8" W X 9.9" D X 25.9" H
- Model: D-001