The Airpura P600+ offers complete air purification featuring the new TitanClean Photocatalytic Oxidizer. Specifically designed for removal of VOCs, airborne chemicals and odors, as well as airborne particles and microorganisms, the P600+ combines 40 sq ft of True HEPA, 18 lbs of Activated Carbon, a 20 watt UV germicidal lamp, and the TitanClean Photocatalytic Oxidizer for the ultimate in air purification performance. In addition, the Airpura P600+ HEPA filter features a premium titanium dioxide coated surface area. The specially coated filter offers an additional 3 times the photocatalytic capacity of the Airpura P600 to deal with especially heavy concentrations of airborne chemicals.
The Airpura P600+ Comprehensive Filter System
The P600+ features Airpura’s new Titanium Dioxide Photo-Catalytic Oxidizer which uses the latest discoveries in nano-technology to deliver a new and instantaneous airborne chemical abatement process. This dramatically increases the range of dangerous airborne chemicals that can be neutralized safely and effectively. TitanClean’s titanium dioxide coating in conjunction with a UV light, creates an oxidizing process that instantly breaks molecular bonds and reduces airborne chemicals to smaller safer compounds, until only carbon dioxide and water vapor are left. The P600+ also features the following technology:
UV lamp situated inside the filter chamber to kill microorganisms as they are trapped by the filters. Other UV machines place the UV lamp in the airflow, away from the filters. This allows microbes to escape back into the air.
20 watt UV bulb provides the dose needed to kill antigens, pathogens, and mold spores.
UV lamp may be switched on or off separately, as desired. Warning lamp indicates UV bulb status.
17" germicidal surface U-shaped lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours: Two times the length of other makes and two times as effective.
No costly 3-month pre-filter replacements - simply vacuum clean the long-lasting pre-filter and replace just once a year.
Large activated carbon filter: 18 lbs of 2" carbon bed absorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors for up to 2 years.
Large premium true HEPA filter with titanium dioxide coated surface area and 40 square feet of medical-grade true HEPA media allows the filter to trap microscopic particles for up to 5 years.
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows the P600+ to clean rooms up to 2000 sq ft - more CFM than any other home air purifier available.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the full 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Separately changeable filters: The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate, saving you operating costs.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Unlimited
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V (220 V available upon request)
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada