Like the Airpura C600, the new Airpura C600DLX features an extra large 26 lbs 3" deep activated carbon bed for maximum removal of airborne chemicals and gases. However, the premium carbon in the C600DLX has been impregnated and is specially treated to absorb chemicals and VOC's.
The Airpura C600DLX Advanced Filter System
The Airpura C600DLX features 3 filters which allow for maximum chemical and gas removal. The first filter is an outer pre-filter which traps large particles you can easily see such as dust, hair, lint, and pet dander. The pre-filter can be easily vacuumed clean from the outside of the unit, and prolongs the life of the main filter. The second filter is an extra-large enhanced and impregnated 26 lb 3" deep bed of premium carbon for heavy duty chemical and VOC removal. The final filter stage is a HEPA-Barrier post filter which traps carbon dust and airborne particles. In addition, Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that 100% of the air passes through each of the filters.
- No costly 3-month pre-filter replacements - simply vacuum clean the long-lasting pre-filter and replace just once a year.
- Enhanced extra large impregnated carbon filter: 26 lbs of premium quality 3" carbon bed that has been specially treated to absorb gases, odors, chemicals and VOC's for up to 2 years.
- HEPA-barrier post filter traps airborne particles after the carbon bed for up to 2 years.
The Airpura Advantage:
- 560 CFM air flow on highest speed allows the C600DLX to clean rooms up to 2000 sq ft - more CFM than any other home air purifier available.
- Variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. No limit to the number of fan speeds to select from.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of three powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the full 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor, thereby picking up fresh impurities. Airpura's motor is designed to sit outside of the air flow.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents and off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Unimpeded air flow: Simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller reduces vibrations and noise.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber, maximizing filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filter gaskets.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and a full 360 degree air intake and distribution.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labor.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 15" D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: Unlimited
- Fan Rating: 560 CFM on High
- Decibel Levels: Low - 28.1 dB, High - 62.3 dB.
- Energy Consumption: 40 Watts on Low, 120 Watts on High.
- Power: 115 V (220 V available upon request)
- Available in White, Black, and Cream.
- Made in Canada