The BestAir 16x20x1 Extreme Odors, Pollen and Allergens Filter is the first filter to ever combine electrostatic technology and carbon fusion into one filter. The filter uses electrostatically charged polypropylene and polyurethane to create a safe static charge by forcing air across the filter. This static charge attracts and traps airborne particles (as small as .3 microns) like dust, pollen, dust mites, mold, spores, pet dander, smog and bacteria. The odor eliminating carbon is then infused into this electrostatically charged filter to trap and absorb tobacco odors, pet odors, cooking odors and more.
- Listed Size: 16"x20"x1"
- Actual Size: 15 11/16" x 19 11/16" x 3/4"
- MERV Rating: 11
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- BestAir Part: PF1620-1
BestAir Extreme Features:
- Captures particles electrostatically while infused carbon absorbs odors
- Traps up to 96% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Captures large allergens such as mold, pollen and dust mite debris
- Also captures smaller particles that carry bacteria, smog, tobacco smoke, pet dander and dust
View all 16x20x1 filters
Find another size filter