This 100% Bed Bug Proof Encasing fits Full futon mattresses between 5 and 7 inches thick and is certified to *completely* block bed bugs. While bed bugs can quickly bite through normal bedding, they will not bite through this futon cover. In addition, the heavy duty zipper completely encases your futon, preventing bed bugs from escaping an infested futon and keeping a new one 100% bed bug free.
How it Works:
This bed bug proof zippered futon encasing is made from a special stretch knit polyester fabric fused to a unique high temperature urethane membrane, creating a completely impenetrable barrier to bed bugs (and dust mites, too). This means that you have 100% complete protection, ensuring absolutely no bed bugs, dust mites, danders, or any other allergens can pass through the fabric. The unique membrane also makes this futon cover 100% waterproof, so you are totally protected from stains and spills.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% complete protection against bed bugs (lab-tested and certified).
- Also offers 100% complete protection against dust mites, pet dander and other allergen particles.
- Waterproof urethane membrane has no pores, which protects your futon mattress from spills and stains (ideal for bed wetters and incontinence).
- Materials are all certified bed bug barriers and latex free.
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and comfortable while sleeping.
- Circular Knit polyester fabric has a "satin" like feel, and is smooth and cool to the touch.
- Stretch knit makes it easy to put on and take off your futon mattress.
- Durable "safety" double stitch is sewn with at least 12 stitches per inch.
- Heavy gauge rust proof nylon zipper.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Size: Full Futon
- Depth: 6" (stretch knit fabric is designed to fit full futon mattresses between 5 and 7 inches thick)
- Dimensions: 54"x75"x6"
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester with a polyurethane laminate layer
- Pore Size: 0 microns (no pores)
- Fabric Weight: 3.5 oz per square yard
- Color: White
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.