This 100% Bed Bug Proof Queen Pillow Encasing is lab-tested and certified to *completely* block bed bugs. Unlike normal pillow encasings, which are easily penetrated, beg bugs are not able to bite through this specially designed pillow encasing. In addition, the heavy duty BugShield Zipper System completely encases your pillow, preventing bed bugs from escaping an already infested pillow or keeping a new one 100% bed bug free. Made in the USA, and featuring a lifetime warranty, this is the most comfortable 100% Bed Bug Proof Pillow Encasing on the market.
How it Works:
This bed bug proof zippered pillow encasing is made from a special stretch knit polyester fabric fused to a unique high temperature urethane membrane, creating a completely impenetrable barrier to bed bugs (and dust mites, too). This means that you have 100% complete protection, ensuring absolutely no bed bugs, dust mites, danders, or any other allergens can pass through the fabric. The unique membrane also makes this pillow cover 100% waterproof, so you are totally protected from stains and spills.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% complete protection against bed bugs (lab-tested and certified).
- Also offers 100% complete protection against dust mites, pet dander and other allergen particles.
- Waterproof urethane membrane has no pores, which protects your pillow from spills and stains (ideal for bed wetters and incontinence).
- Materials are all certified bed bug barriers and latex free.
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and comfortable while sleeping.
- Circular Knit polyester fabric has a "satin" like feel, and is smooth and cool to the touch.
- Stretch knit makes it easy to put on and take off your mattress.
- Durable "safety" double stitch is sewn with at least 12 stitches per inch.
- Heavy gauge rust proof nylon zipper.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Size: Queen
- Dimensions: 21"x31"
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester with a polyurethane laminate layer
- Pore Size: 0 microns (no pores)
- Fabric Weight: 3.5 oz per square yard
- Color: White
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.