The National Sleep Foundation Bedroom Machine™ by Austin Air is the most advanced filtering system that Austin Air has ever designed. It has been built to meet the requirements set out by the Johns Hopkins University Medical School for ongoing studies where this new filtering system must capture gasses and particles at the nano size level. There is a growing body of evidence that indicates that our modern homes are producing exorbitant amounts of these nano particles. It is also believed that a substantial reduction of these particles will be beneficial to our health and our ability to have a more restful sleep.
For people who desire a better quality sleep.
The Bedroom Machine combines proven filter technology to provide a safe and effective solution to enhanced sleep. Every minute, over 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of Activated Carbon, over 60 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA Carbon Cloth, providing air so clean it could change your life and how you sleep.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning - removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases, and chemicals. Austin Air's 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine, passing it through five filtration stages. The result? More clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
The Austin Air Advantage:
Additional Features and Benefits:
- True HEPA filter with 60 square feet of medical-grade true HEPA media allows the filter to trap microscopic particles for up to 5 years.
- No costly 3-month pre-filter replacements - simply vacuum clean the long-lasting PERMAFILT pre-filter.
- Solid steel construction with your choice of five powder-coated paint colors is built to last without any plastic off-gassing.
- Proudly Made in the USA - manufactured by American workers in the largest air purifier factory in the world since 1993.
- Five Year Mechanical Warranty: The HM402 is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for five years from the date of purchase.
- Five Year Pro-Rated Filter Warranty: The filter has a pro-rated 5-year warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry.
- Cleans a large area - up to 1500 square feet.
- Cleans most bedrooms in approximately 15 minutes.
- Whisper-quiet operation on the low setting for peaceful sleeping.
- Saves money in the long run with long lasting filters, and an energy-saving motor made in the USA.
- Easy Operation - Simple manual knob control gives you a choice of 3 fan speeds.
- Easy-Roll Casters - Large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 14.5" D x 23" H.
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Fan Speeds: 3.
- Fan Rating: Speed 1 - 75 CFM, Speed 2 - 200 CFM, Speed 3 - 400 CFM.
- Decibel Levels: Speed 1 - 39.8 dB, Speed 2 - 55 dB, Speed 3 - 64.5 dB.
- Energy Consumption: Speed 1 - 56 Watts, Speed 2 - 83 Watts, Speed 3 - 132 Watts.
- Power: 120 V / 60 Hz; 1.2 Amps, 135 Watts.
- Available in Sandstone, Black, White and Midnight Blue.